Developer Java / Medior
Brussels • Permanent, Freelance • 2019-04-04
People & Technology is looking for a Developer Java / Medior.
- Create a new flow for a customer application, faster than existing flows and integrating features such as eID code reading, electronic signature, optical recognition (OCR) of support documents, archiving of these parts, the ability to resume a copy;
- Implement an architecture with micro-services (using Rest and event sourcing);
- Implement "WebServices" using the following technologies: Java 8, Spring, Spring-boot, Spring-data (+ some J2EE also - JAX-RS - rest-easy implementation of JBoss), TDD (JUnit, mockito) / BDD (cucumber) / DDD (hexagonal architecture), event sourcing – CQRS, Kafka, Front-end: Bootstrap, Angular.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar function;
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Java 8
- Spring, Spring-boot, Spring-data (+ some J2EE also - JAX-RS - rest-easy implementation of JBoss)
- TDD (JUnit, mockito) / BDD (cucumber) / DDD (hexagonal architecture)
- Event sourcing - CQRS
- (Front-end: Bootstrap, Angular)
+32 (0)2 230 31 01