Senior System Engineer
Brussels • Permanent, Freelance • 2019-04-04
People and Technology is looking for a senior System Engineer for a nice opportunity in Brussels.
- You implement and manage IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers (Virtual, Physical), Mail Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Database clusters, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers, etc.)
- You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
- You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
- You participate actively in technical and business projects.
- You propose and implement actively improvement actions which enable an optimal management of our infrastructure.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a sound general knowledge of networks and SAN Storage.
- You have an in depth knowledge of Windows Server 2008 - 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS...)
- You have experience in the management of the Microsoft cloud services:
- You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
- You are proficient in Dutch or French (with at least an understanding of the other) and English.
You have a knowledge of
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 - 2016
- Microsoft System Center Products (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, Azure Pack, SMA).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2014
- VMware VSphere (ESXi, VCenter etc.)
- Symantec Altiris DS (Deployment Solution)
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- VEEAM Availability Suite for VMware
- EMC Storage products (VNX, Data Domain)
- Scripting languages (vbscript, Powershell & DSC)
- A Permanent contract with a company car and a comptetitive salary
- Trainings and certifications to stay up to date
- Different opportunities to grow with us
We are looking forward to your application!
System Engineer / Administrator
+32 (0)2 230 31 01